Actually Carmen, many of those men are genuinely having lots of sex, which than begs the question, why are there so many stupid women in the world?
It also answers another of your questions, why do I believe in God? Because the evidence of His existence is all around me, but also because I have learned that we all have a God sized hole within us, that can only be satisfied by His presence. In the absence of God people will instead pour everything else they can into the abyss of their souls, like those ‘spherians do with women.
I can only speak for myself when I say no orifice on my body is anywhere near deity-sized, but I will acknowledge IB and say, any woman with a ”God-sized hole” is most definitely going going to get screwed by Christianity.
This is not good.
Let me explain why.
Looking at IB’s comment, she referred to ‘we all’.
Did she make that gender specific? Male or female? No.
Now, let’s look at Ark’s response.
He dismisses the fact that he can get screwed (by christianity or anything/one else) but says a woman with a god-sized hole will (get screwed).
- why does the man not have a large (god-sized) hole and the woman does?
- why should a woman be more susceptible to christianity than a man?
- because, a man could just as well be screwed by christianity up his arse (who is to say the size of one’s deity-sized hole) as a woman could up her ‘god-sized hole’. So why don’t we have that analogy?
- why, why, why, is a religious/spiritual reference denigrated by referring to screwing women? Because, that’s how we demean life. Screwing women takes us down to the lowest common denominator.
- seriously, please do not use screwing women as a way to deride christianity. Women have enough problems as it is.
- men are just as likely to succumb to Xtianity: W, J, D, CS et al
- total fail, using a woman’s vagina for ‘humour’, suggesting women are more malleable than men, and actually choosing to misinterpret what IB originally said. In a not good way.
So to all of you who found it funny, you have free rein. Comment away.
And if you think you know about feminism, dream on. Your words betray you.